Students going into grades 6 through 10 can participate in the open enrollment period held every spring. Priority
enrollment ends in March of each year. After this time, we will continue to enroll students in grades that do not have a waitlist.
Due to the rigorous nature of our high school graduation requirements, applications for students in 10th grade or above are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in our private school, call (479) 249-6113.
Private school enrollment is a 5-step process.
- All new families must attend a parent information meeting.
- Families who attend the parent information night will be given an application packet.
- Once the application packet is received, candidates in grades 6th-10th grade will participate in a mandatory shadow day.
- All applications will be reviewed by our admissions committee. Once a decision is made by the admissions committee, the candidate will be notified of their acceptance status by a member of our admission committee.
- Applicants must then complete registration paperwork within designated timeline.
The timeline for the 2018 Open Enrollment Period can be found here.