Enrollment for our Early Childhood Program occurs on a continuous basis as openings become available. The
majority of openings occur in August of each year, however, spaces are filled throughout the year as they become available. There are 4 steps to enrolling in Prism’s Early Childhood Program:
- Call (479) 249-6113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about opening in your child’s age group. For email inquiries, please include your child’s date of birth.
- If there are not any openings in your child’s age group for your preferred start date, complete this form to add your child to the waiting list. If an opening becomes available in your child’s age group, you will be notified. You may also add your child to the waiting list via phone call.
- Schedule a tour of Prism Education Center.
- If a spot is available for your child, you will be given the invitation to enroll. At this time, you will pay a non-refundable deposit equal to the first month’s tuition for your child. The deposit will be credited to your first month of attendance.
- Complete all required paperwork before your child’s start date. The paperwork will be distributed to you shortly after the offer for enrollment is made.