The Sound of Music Announcements:
Cast B - 10 am
Cast A - 5pm
Sound of Music Goodies Sale!
A variety of goods will be available for purchase during the Sound of Music and all proceeds will go directly to Prism. Please plan on walking with cash to purchase baked goods and other snack items before and after the show and during intermission.
If you are interested in donating items please click here for more information.
Details for Parents of Cast Members
The students are really looking forward to you seeing the hard work that they have put into the play! It is going to be a delightful experience!
Don't forget that every cast member should be at the dress rehearsal from 1:00-6:00 PM on Friday.
Below you will find the call times for the different cast members and other important details to note:
- Each cast member should bring a towel with them on the performance day. (please label the towel)
- Please ensure that your child arrives on time and have them enter the side door that has the sign "The Community" on it.
- For the morning performance (cast B members), the following cast members should arrive at 7:15 am: Vontrap family, maid, butler and the nuns
- The rest of the cast for the morning performance should arrive at 7:45 am.
- For the evening performance (cast A members), the following cast members should arrive at 2:00: Vontrap family, maid, butler and the nuns
- The rest of the cast for the evening performance should arrive at 3:00 pm.
- Remember there will be goodies on sale during the performances, so be sure to bring cash.
- Lunch will not be provided. Parents should make arrangements for their child/children to be picked up and get lunch in between shows.
- If your child is singing in the play I advise that they do not consume dairy on the day of the performance.
- If you have questions about costumes please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you have any question