Gifted. Accelerated. Above Average.
These are all terms used to describe children who pick things up quickly, easily, and have a curiosity to learn more. Regardless of how they are labeled, these students benefit from certain supports both at home and at school. Come learn more about what Prism is doing to support these students and how you can help them at home at our Supporting Accelerated Learners Night. Here's a little bit about what information we will cover:
- What does "gifted" mean?
- How do I know if my child is gifted?
- What curricular supports are available for my gifted or advanced child?
- What do they need at school?
- What do they need at home?
- What opportunities are available to them?
- Monday,October 1, 2018
- 6:00 PM
- Prism Great Hall