The school play is around the corner and our teams are busy getting costumes finalized and the set finished. Here are a few ways you can help!
- Help your child learn their lines! It's crunch time! Please work with your child every night to help them remember their lines!
- Bake Sale Help:
- A variety of baked goods will be available for purchase, and all proceeds go directly to Prism! We need volunteers to help setup, run the table during the event, break down, and most importantly to donate baked goods, homemade or store bought.
- Please help us by wrapping your items: 2-3 individual items like cookies in a ziplock bag, or large items like pies boxed or wrapped securely. Drop off your items at your child's campus on Thursday, April 27th or Friday, April 28th.
- Sign up sheets are posted at both North and South campuses, or you can email Brooke Marshall to volunteer or with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign-up here.
- Have your actors and actresses arrive at the play at by 6:30 fed and ready to act!
- Tickets for the event are $5 for adults and $1 for children.