Prism Education Center follows a Sports-for-All Philosophy. This philosophy is evident through several key components of our school:
- One-hour of unstructured play each day for all students preschool through 12th grade
- Before and/or after school running clubs
- Robust K-12 athletic program that includes basketball, volleyball, cross country and track and field,
- Intensive year-round skills training for basketball and volleyball
- A comprehensive emphasis on health and wellness that includes physical fitness and nutrition as well as social-emotional wellness
- Coaching clinics and mentorship for youth sports leagues
All students are strongly encouraged to participate in at least one activity. Sports opportunities differ by age.
Prism is a proud member of the Heartland Christian Schools Athletic Association.