Prism Education Center follows a Sports-for-All Philosophy. This philosophy is evident through several key components of our school:
- One-hour of unstructured play each day for all students preschool through 12th grade
- Before and/or after school running clubs
- Robust K-12 athletic program that includes basketball, volleyball, track and field, soccer, and cheer*
- Intensive year-round skills training for basketball and volleyball
- Physical Education courses taught at all grades
- A comprehensive emphasis on health and wellness that includes physical fitness and nutrition as well as social-emotional wellness
- Coaching clinics and mentorship for youth sports leagues
Prism is a proud member of the Heartland Christian Schools Athletic Association.
Congratulations to the 4th Grade Boys Prism Bears team. They finished an undefeated season (16-0) as the Fayetteville Rec League champions.
Congratulations to our 5th/6th grade Prism Bears team who made it to the Semi-Finals of the Fayetteville Rec League Tournament.
*All students are strongly encouraged to participate in at least one activity. Sports opportunities differ by age.